Where is Form in Microsoft Access 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019?
- Familiar way to get Form if you have Classic Menu for Office
- If you do not have Classic Menu for Office
How to Bring Back Classic Menus and Toolbars to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365?
Familiar way to get Form if you have Classic Menu for Office
Classic Menu for Office is designed to bring back the interface of Microsoft Office. It will enable you to easily switch the classic menu interface and Ribbon Use interface easily. If you have Classic Menu, you can get the Form functionalities with your operation habits in Access 2003/XP/2000:
- Click the Insert drop down menu in main menus;
- Click the Forms item;
- Then you will view several Forms functionalities: Form, Form Wizards, Form Design, Blank Form, Navigation…
Figure 1: Form fonctionalities in Classic Menu
Get Form feature in Ribbon if you do not have Classic Menu for Office
Although the Ribbon user interface takes place of classic menu interface in Microsoft Access 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019, it is also easy to find the Form feature:
- Click the Create tab;
- Go to the Forms group;
- Then you will view a variety of Form functionalities: Form, Form design, Blank Form...
Figure 2: Form features in Ribbon
Classic Menu for Office
Frustrated by endless searches for commands on the ribbon interface of Access? The Classic Menu for Office brings back the familiar menus and toolbars to Microsoft Access 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016. The classic view allows you to work with Office 2010/2013/2016 as if it were Office 2003/2002/2000.
- All new features and commands for Access 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 have been added to the menus and toolbars.
- You can still enjoy many features of Access 2003 that have been removed from Access 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
- You won't need any training or tutorials after upgrading to Microsoft Access 2007, 2010 or 2013.
It includes Classic Menu for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Publisher, InfoPath, Visio and Project 2010, 2013 and 2016.
It includes Classic Menu for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook 2007.