Where is the Change Case in Microsoft Word 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016
- If you have Classic Menu for Word 2007/2010/2013/2016 installed, you can…
- If you don't have Classic Menu for Word 2007/2010/2013/2016 installed, you can…
When formatting an article, sometimes you will need to change the font case in order to emphasize the texts or sentences. Actually it is dreary to type the text you want to change case one by one, and you don’t have to do it manually. Word has been developed a change case option, which can be used to change for uppercase, lowercase or sentence case by just a few click. Where to find them in Word 2007/2010/2013/2016 remains a question, for people who are used to the Word 2003/XP(2002)/2000 interface may be hard to find this function at the beginning.
How to Bring Back Classic Menus and Toolbars to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 365?
Use the familiar Word 2003 style in working with Word 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 if you have Classic Menu for Word installed.
Just take Microsoft Word 2010 for example, which is as well as in Word 2007/2013. With Classic Menu for Word 2007/2010/2013/2016 installed, you can click Menus tab to get back the classic style interface.
- Select the text you want to change font case
- Click Menus tab
- Find out the Change Case icon in the Toolbar
- Click the down arrow next to the Change Case icon to choose the font case you want
- Click Menus tab
- Move to Format menu
- Choose Change Case option in the drop down menu
If you have not Classic Menu for Word 2007/2010/2013/2016 installed, you can …
- Click Home tab
- Go to Font group
- Click the down arrow next to the Change Case icon
What is Classic Menu for Office
The software Classic Menu for Office is designed for the people who are accustomed to the old interface of Microsoft Office 2003, XP (2002) and 2000. It brings back the classic menus and toolbars to Microsoft Office (includes Word) 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016. The classic view helps the people to smoothly upgrade to the latest version of Office, and work with Office 2007/2010/2013/2016 as if it were Office 2003 (and 2002, 2000).
Screen Shot of Classic Menu for Word
- All new features and commands of Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 have been added to the menus and toolbars;
- Without any training or tutorials after upgrading, users can work with Office 2007/2010/2013/2016 immediately;
- Easy to find any command items you want to process;
- Easy to show or hide the classic menus, toolbars and ribbon tabs;
- Easy to install and use. Supports all languages. Free download!
It includes Classic Menu for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access, InfoPath, Visio and Project 2010, 2013 and 2016.
It includes Classic Menu for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook 2007.